Monday, June 28, 2010

Questions and Answers

Let's get right into it.

Bearcats Blog, you keep talking about some big announcement, and then you say that it's nothing important and lame. Why can't you say what it is, or say what it's about?

I probably went a little too far in the comments of a post a few days ago. The things that are coming to the blog are pretty big and exciting, but they have not much to do with any of the speculation on any of the boards like Bearcat News and Bearcat Talk. I honestly had no idea that Vidal Hazelton said anything on twitter along the same ominous lines as I did. If I knew that, I probably would have said that my announcement had nothing to do with that. Like I mentioned before, what's going to happen is being delayed by outside forces that I have no control over. I could tell you what's going to happen, but I'm not.

I would however, like to thank everyone who visited the site from the aforementioned forums. As someone who reads those, it's unbelievably crazy to see my site linked to on there. I'll never forget the first time my site blew up. By blew up, I mean got more than 4 hits. It came from a Xavier message board that I can't remember at this time. It was pretty insane. And they didn't write "That guy's a dick." "What a terrible writer, why did he start a blog?" "He's so handsome, I would like to make him dinner." They fo sho thought the first two, and the last one is flattering, but weird. Xavier fans need to get a hold of themselves and not invite bloggers for dinner.

Bearcats Blog, is that the only question you are going to ask yourself, and then answer?

Yes it is. I just really wanted to clarify things, and make it clear that I'm not one of those know it all jackoffs. I have never claimed to have inside info about anything, and I never will. Unless I actually obtain inside info, then I will claim it. But you probably wouldn't believe me because I said right here that I never will. But that's neither here nor there. I'm very sorry for stringing you along with the announcement that I have planned. I've been strung along longer on my end, and I know how dickish it is. If I knew that things would take this long, and be so complicated, I wouldn't have said anything until it was all locked down. It shouldn't be much longer, however. I just ask you to be patient. I really do appreciate everyone who reads the blog, and I'm sorry for being vague and then nothing happens and I stop posting new things. Thanks everybody, things will get back to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment