Friday, March 19, 2010

Rashad Bishop done for the season


Rashad Bishop, like the headline states, has been suspended for the season. Mick Cronin has not stated why, nor has he stated if Bishop will be on the team next season. There have been various rumors circulating, like Bishop took a swing at Mick, or that Bishop and Lance Stephenson hate each other and various other things. I don't know what exactly happened obviously, but you can feel free to tell me. I'm going to be honest, I don't mind this. I like the lineup UC has been running out lately, and I like Darnell Wilks. It's like for the first time this year, UC has their own style. I think Jaquan Parker is better than Bishop, and he has rebounded like a monster. I have nothing against Rashad, but he didn't offer anything that UC doesn't have. Plus, he took a lot of bad shots, especially 3s, and drove me crazy. Best of luck to Rashad this spring. Hopefully missing out on the success UC is having makes him change his ways. If not, it was good having you around 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment